Please, note that on changing the country of shipping your basket will be emptied!
Our General terms and conditions of the Cooperation Agreement with Siberian Health GmbH have been changed. Detailed terms and conditions of the Cooperation Agreement with Siberian Health GmbH are available by the LINK. By clicking [accept], you accept that the current general terms and conditions will be included in our contractual relationship. If you do not accept the current general terms and conditions, we reserve the right to terminate the contractual relationship.
This light, sensual, floral fragrance is the embodiment of charm and femininity, a synonym of energy and courageous ideas of a modern lady, surrounded by the dynamic of a metropolis. Dive into a world of bright notes of sunny orange, white flowers, and luscious almonds!
Floral and fruity fragrance lifts your spirits, creates a feeling of celebration!
Lucas Sieuzac is a world-famous, third-generation French perfumer, winner of prestigious professional awards.
Sweet orange oil
Fills with vitality, creates a romantic mood.
Eau de parfum
15% oils: a feminine fragrance for every day.
1. Apply onto the pulse points: the neck, the area behind the ears, inner elbows, back of the knees (but not all at once).
2. Use the perfume right after taking a shower (a clean, steaming skin absorbs the fragrance perfectly) or spray your perfume in front of you, then walk right into a perfume cloud.
3. Choose a fragrance depending on:
– the season ("light" fragrance in summer, "heavy" – in the cold season);
– time of the day ("lighter" one in the first half, more intense in the second half);
– mood and situations (discreet and fresh fragrance for the workplace, intense and unusual one for walks and meet-ups).
Keep the perfume in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to avoid a change in fragrance.
To create a magnificent atmosphere, you can use the fragrance as a room spray: Spray the perfume on the textile (curtains or pillows) by pressing the dispenser 2-3 times.
Alternative dispute resolution of sales and purchase agreements is performed through the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, located at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Praha 2, ID 00020869, www.coi.cz.
Online dispute resolution
According to Art. 14. 1 ODR-VO: the European Commission offers a platform for online dispute regulation – you may find it here http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. The platform is available since 15.02.2016
Contact email address: email@example.com